16/09/2012

Top of the world..



Canada // Top of The World - New Whistler Trail // Rider: Jordan Olthuis
Description: This is ALL of the new alpine downhill mtb trail called "Top of the World" at Whistler!

I went to Whistler B.C. with my cousin Brian Olthuis on August 27, 2012 and we had a great day of mountain biking, getting lots of runs in. I didn't film too much GoPro footage, but I wanted to record this new trail Top of the World because it's new and I think you guys would be interested in seeing what this unique downhill trail is like.

Top of the World was a lot of fun, it's flowy single track the whole way down. It can be pretty rocky but not too technical though. I was trying to shred as fast as I could so it would look good on camera.

OPÇÃO VISUAL

Saiba como ajustar facilmente o tamanho da tela, pressione as teclas:
Ctrl - to zoom out | Ctrl + to zoom in | Ctrl 0 to original

Arquivo

Translate