Canhão da Nazaré - Vista Aérea 2014
Belissima vista de um spot único no mundo, onde regularmente rebentão as maiores ondas.
Filmado durante os dias de marés vivas, tempestade.
Flight over the Big waves at North Canyon during the 2/2/2014 Northern Atlantic Storm.
Garrett McNamara and Andrew Cotton were in the water but unfortunaly it was not possible to catch them riding the waves.
Nazaré Canyon is the biggest underwater ravine in Europe with about 200 km long, developing in the direction E-W and going to 5000 meters deep in the abyssal plain where it ends. The canyon headboard is less than 1 km from the coast to SW. This contiguity of the headboard to the shoreline harnesses singular oceanographically conditions that originate hydrodynamic and sedimentary transport processes, directly related to the presence of the canyon and its morphology.
In 2011 Garrett McNamara has fulfilled its purpose. Portugal and especially Nazaré became internationally associated to the "BIGGEST WAVE OF THE WORLD"
Searching for monsters!
- ► 2012 (306)
- ► 2013 (229)
- Blog: nova página, JOGOS.
- Ludwig Jäger - OneDay in Leipzig
- Lee Jackson | The Valley
- Rob Welch - Past & Present
- Inside The Biotop 2 - Movie
- Sintra downhill kamikaze full run (fast)
- 2014 Cairns World-Cup DH Course preview with Mick ...
- Forest Ski Segment From Valhalla
- Sam Dueck "Full Section" from "Barred For Life #2"...
- Tomas Slavik - Queda por rebentamento.
- Canhão da Nazaré - Vista Aérea 2014
- Late 2013 Freeride Funk
- Musica: On The Floor
- Dominik Raab in Shanghai
- Twenty Seven Years Young - Gully's Burlington Birt...
- Bring Back X-Ups And Kill The World
- Trippin - Episode 2 - Madeira
- Manon Carpenter rides Cwmcarn
- Toni Ferreiro muito rápido no bike park Ponte De L...
- Inspired in Barcelona
- Rheeder and van Steenbergen : Afterhours
- ▼ Fevereiro (21)